Cameron Diaz signs on for horror pic ‘The Box’November 14th, 2007 - 2:06 am ICT by admin
The script for the movie has also been penned by Kelly, and is based on Richard Matheson short story “Button, Button”, reports Variety.
Kelly will also be producing along with Sean McKittrick of his Darko Entertainment shingle.
Ted Hamm is on board as executive producer.
The $30 million production starts shooting mid-November, and is being bankrolled by Media Rights Capital.
Langella is currently working on the film version of “Frost/Nixon” for Imagine and director Ron Howard. (ANI)
- Frank Langella is back for 'Wall Street 2' - Aug 10, 2009
- Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf to star in 'Riptide'? - Jul 06, 2010
- Actor Stacy Keach hospitalized - Mar 18, 2009
- Los Angeles set for big Oscar night - Feb 23, 2009
- List of Oscar nominees - Feb 21, 2009
- Fox News'' list of ''Oscar nominations'' - Dec 28, 2008
- Sheen and Langella on opposing teams off screen Frost/Nixon - Jan 10, 2009
- Nominations for BAFTA 2009 Film Awards - Jan 15, 2009
- Diaz starrer 'The Box' panned by all - Nov 17, 2009
- Brad Pitts flies malfunction! - Jan 23, 2009
- Top 10 films of the year - Dec 15, 2008
- Best actor Oscar nominees - Feb 20, 2009
- Cruise's 'Vanilla Sky' voted most confusing film - Jul 22, 2010
- The Oscars India will watch closely - Feb 22, 2009
- 'Inception', 'Social Network' bag Writers Guild awards - Feb 07, 2011
Tags: 30 million, button button, cameron diaz, director ron howard, executive producer, film version, frank langella, horror pic, nixon, richard kelly, richard matheson, shingle, short story, story button