Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition bookJune 13th, 2012 - 2:33 am ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Actress Cameron Diaz is writing her first book about the importance of nutrition and how to stay healthy for young girls.
The 39-year-old has taken inspiration from her friend Gwyneth Paltrow’s weekly lifestyle journal to pen down her own book.
“Cameron has become very close to Gwyneth and it’s been very interesting for her to see what Gwyneth is doing with Goop,” femalefirst.couk quoted a source as saying.
“She’s been inspired by Gwyneth and the way she uses her fame to influence and help people. Now Cameron wants to do the same,” the source added.
- Dad's demise brings Diaz, Paltrow closer - May 01, 2012
- Victoria Beckham turns writer for pal! - May 11, 2010
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Heidi Klum launches her lifestyle website - Jun 01, 2011
- Father's death made Paltrow health conscious - Sep 09, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow cries while eating pancakes - Dec 24, 2011
- Cameron Diaz turns nutrition educator - Apr 18, 2012
- Paltrow launches T-shirt, denim collection - Jul 09, 2012
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Paltrow offers hangover cures - Dec 30, 2011
- Cameron Diaz buys new house in London - Oct 13, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow calls for reduction in oil use - Jul 02, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't care if people are mean to her about Goop - Feb 01, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow joins Twitter - Jun 02, 2011
- Courteney Cox helms beauty blog - Jul 13, 2011