Cameron Diaz , new face of Tag HeurMarch 13th, 2012 - 8:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 13 (IANS) After actor Leonardo DiCaprio and tennis star Maria Sharapova, actress Cameron Diaz has been roped in as the new brand ambassador of international watch company Tag Heur’s Link Lady collection.
The 39-year-old says look and feel of the collection reflects her personal style.
“I want a watch that is more than just a timepiece, it should be like my favourite piece of jewellery. The new Link Lady is modern yet timeless, sexy and elegant and I’m equally comfortable wearing it on the red carpet or in my day-to-day life,” said Diaz in a statement.
Diaz’s partnership with TAG Heuer will also serve to benefit and raise awareness for programs that empower women.
“I am deeply appreciative that TAG Heuer shares my desire to support women who are not free to pursue even the most basic goals, simply because of their gender. And announcing our partnership on the eve of International Women’s Day makes it even more significant,” Diaz added.
- Diaz is new face of Tag Heuer - Jun 14, 2011
- DiCaprio partners with electric car company - Jul 05, 2012
- DiCaprio still searching for true love - Mar 13, 2012
- Dicaprio was Seyfried's favourite actor as a child - Feb 23, 2011
- DiCaprio embarrassed by 'Titanic' performance - Mar 29, 2012
- I wanted to put on extra weight: DiCaprio - Dec 16, 2011
- Tag Heuer drops scandal-hit Tiger Woods - Dec 19, 2009
- DiCaprio, Maguire, Hardy to produce new film - Aug 29, 2012
- Leonardo's ex breaks her arm - Jun 18, 2011
- DiCaprio becomes TAG Heuer Global Ambassador - Jan 10, 2009
- Worry about global warming: DiCaprio - Sep 15, 2011
- Amanda Seyfried was 'obsessed' with DiCaprio's 'Romeo and Juliet' - Feb 23, 2011
- Dicaprio wants a girl like his mother - Jan 26, 2012
- DiCaprio says he had more luck with girls before 'Titanic' - Jul 22, 2010
- Naomi Watts snubs Academy Awards - Feb 04, 2012
Tags: actor leonardo dicaprio, actress cameron diaz, ambassador, cameron diaz, desire, eve, international watch company, international women, leonardo dicaprio, london march, maria sharapova, new face, partnership, personal style, red carpet, tag heuer, tag heur, tennis star, timepiece