Calvin Harris didn’t like Lady Gaga’s nameApril 11th, 2009 - 5:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 11 (ANI): Scottish producer Calvin Harris has revealed that he once refused to work with Lady Gaga, before she became famous, because he did not like her name.
He has revealed that the Just Dance star had asked to work with him last year, but he was not impressed by her.
“When Lady GaGa first came out, her name rang a bell, so I checked my emails - and it turns out that on January 1, 2008, I got an email asking to work with her,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“I thought, ‘Lady GaGa, what sort of name is that?’ So I replied saying, ‘Nah, I’m not into that.’ Fast forward a year and she’s the biggest thing. But I don’t regret turning her down as I didn’t think the song I heard then was that good,” he added. (ANI)
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga is still daddy's girl, reveals new book - Mar 05, 2011
- Justin Bieber blasts Lady Gaga's style as 'gross' - Feb 18, 2011
- Dad has banned me from getting tattoos on right side, says Lady Gaga - Mar 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga invited to strip on Sydney Opera House steps - Feb 19, 2010
- Cheryl Cole says that she admires Lady Gaga - Dec 08, 2011
- When Lady GaGa asked Boy George to sign her vagina! - Mar 17, 2010
- Lady Gaga talks about her 'Marry the Night' video - Dec 05, 2011
- Rihanna admires 'bold' and 'fearless' Lady Gaga - Dec 08, 2009
- Have a go at my ex-girlfriend, says man in email - Mar 30, 2011
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Lady Gaga branded 'a childish diva' - Sep 16, 2010
- Lady Gaga to commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11 - Sep 07, 2011
- 'F**king smart' Lady Gaga calls 'Madonna plagiarism accusation retarded' - Apr 21, 2011
- CNN anchor, Lady Gaga 'get up close and personal over Irish whiskey' - Nov 29, 2010