California Governor Schwarzenegger facing public ireMarch 15th, 2009 - 10:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 15 (IANS) Action-movie star turned California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is facing the wrath of unhappy voters.
Contactmusic.com reports that Californian voters are showing their opposition to the governor by burning copies of his movies, as they are unhappy at his policies.
Residents are holding impromptu bonfires fuelled by DVDs starring “The Terminator” actor, and other memorabilia associated with his films like his movie posters.
- 'Expendables 2' a break from politics: Schwarzenegger - Aug 19, 2012
- Schwarzenegger in talks for 'True Lies' sequel - Mar 23, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to star in 'With Wings as Eagles' - Jan 20, 2011
- Schwarzenegger back on 'Terminator' series - Apr 28, 2011
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Schwarzenegger begs wife for second chance - May 28, 2011
- Schwarzenegger returns to acting - Jan 19, 2011
- Schwarzenegger plans to return to acting - Nov 22, 2010
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to announce his TV series - Mar 25, 2011
- Arnie confirms his movie comeback - Jan 20, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger confirms return to acting - Feb 12, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to star in 'The Governator' - Apr 01, 2011
- It's now Professor Arnold Schwarzenegger! - Aug 03, 2012
- Schwarzenegger to meet former mistress, son - Jul 12, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver part ways after 25 years - May 10, 2011
Tags: arnold schwarzenegger, california governor arnold, california governor arnold schwarzenegger, californian, dvds, films, governor arnold schwarzenegger, impromptu bonfires, london march, memorabilia, movie posters, movie star, opposition, terminator, wrath