Bynes accused of hit and run case again!August 7th, 2012 - 6:26 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 7 (IANS)Actress Amanda Bynes has been accused of a hit and run case for the third time in three months.
A Los Angeles woman, Kisa, filed police report, saying Bynes rear-ended her and left after a brief conversation without discussing insurance information, reports tmz.com.
According to Kisa, she was driving in her Toyota Corolla in San Fernando Valley when she was struck by a black BMW and realised that it was Bynes when they started talking.
As per the the victim, she tried to exchange information with the actress, but could not as Bynes drove off saying, the damaged caused to the cars was nothing much.
Bynes was accused of a hit and run case twice before on May 5 and May 27.
- Amanda Bynes involved in hit and run case - Aug 06, 2012
- Amanda Bynes in driving accident - again! - Apr 15, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Lohan thinks Bynes should be punished - Sep 18, 2012
- Longoria faces another minor car crash - Mar 19, 2012
- Amanda Bynes in another car accident - May 07, 2012
- Amanda Bynes doesn't drink - Sep 21, 2012
- Berry hospitalised after getting injured - Jul 19, 2012
- Lohan cleared in hit-and-run case - May 06, 2012
- Actress Estella Warren arrested in Los Angeles - May 25, 2011
- "She's The Man" Star Amanda Bynes Retiring From Her Acting Career - Jun 20, 2010
- Lohan on self house arrest - Mar 20, 2012
- Mena Suvari files for divorce - Jan 16, 2012
- Longoria settles car crash lawsuit outside court - Aug 08, 2012
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012