By the twins and for the twinsJune 19th, 2009 - 3:04 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Raghu and Rajeev are back with terrific tale of twins with their show MTV Connected. This show is not about excelling in tasks or grouping and politicizing. It is about proving your connection with your twin.
“We are not testing their intelligence. If one excels and other one fails they don’t qualify the task. But if both of them fail they do, that means if they are weak both have to be weak. We just want to see their connection with each other. They should make Ek Aur Ek Gyarah”, Rajeev briefs about the show. “For instance that if one is beaten up whether other one can feel it or not and how they team up to perform any task as equals” he elaborates.
“Many films have been made and books are written on twins but their attempt is like me talking about how it feels to be pregnant. That’s why I and Rajeev are the right people to do this show”, elucidates Raghu.
Duos on the show have been screened after undergoing rigorous tests like extensive interactions on mails, they were also evaluated on the information they filled and personal interviews. “Here we only tried to find out how much they are in sync with each other. While interacting with them we realised some twins would start finishing each others sentences. They didn’t know that they are being observed for all this”, asserts Raghu.
Show promises to make us known many interesting facts about twins through their out-of-the-ordinary tasks.
-Deepa Mishra / Sampurn Media
- Nauman bear defeat without losing heart - Jul 07, 2009
- Raghu Ram gets burns for 'Roadies' (TV Snippets) - Apr 05, 2011
- 'Janoo' - weak, but worth one time watch (Kannada Movie Review) - Jun 02, 2012
- I miss feeding vultures in Pakistan: Actress Dilshad Vadsaria (Interview) - Sep 12, 2011
- 'Roadies 9' more expensive than previous shows: Rajiv - Mar 15, 2012
- Mrinal Sen, young at 90, says learning is never ending - May 15, 2012
- 'Tsunami' - watch it at your own risk (Kannada Movie Review) - Jan 22, 2012
- 'Paramathma' a fresh delight (Kannada Film Review) - Oct 08, 2011
- Bedside exam unreliable in assessing severe brain injuries: Study - Feb 26, 2011
- Laser technique to separate twin foetuses in womb - Jun 08, 2012
- Study finds enzyme that aids in the release of HIV particles - Mar 12, 2011
- How mice sniff out whether food is safe to eat - Jul 16, 2010
- Being nice or being nasty is in a woman's genes - Feb 09, 2011
- ‘Maa Exchange’: First Drama Unfolded - Jan 10, 2011
- My image never bothers me: Raghu Ram - Aug 04, 2012