Busy Gwyneth Paltrow exercises in the shower!January 15th, 2011 - 12:56 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Jan 15 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she is sometimes so busy that she has to exercise in the shower.
The actress, who has a tight schedule, balances her work commitments with raising her two kids with husband Chris Martin.
The 38-year-old star has revealed a typical day in her life that sees her drop her kids off to school and then try to squeeze in exercise, meeting with her stylist, promoting her latest movie, baking cupcakes for charity and cooking healthy meals for her family.
“Did dance aerobics for 45 minutes then all of the butt lifts and the like,” Stuff.co.nz quoted Gwyneth as saying in her latest GOOP newsletter.
“Rushed upstairs to have a shower, doing my post workout stretch while the conditioner was doing its magic on my hair to combine activities/save time,” she added. (ANI)
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow offers advice on how to dress your kids - Feb 18, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow gets body odour from trying on too many dresses - Jan 15, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't care if people are mean to her about Goop - Feb 01, 2011
- Trainer kicked my sagging ass into shape, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Feb 19, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow suggests "SIN-amon Rolls" to "nourish the inner aspect" - Oct 31, 2009
- Paltrow gives advice to working mothers - Jan 15, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about her battle with post-partum depression - Jul 23, 2010
- Victoria Beckham turns writer for pal! - May 11, 2010
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Why you can't 'afford to follow' Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP advice - Jan 15, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow suggests "investing" to "nourish the inner aspect" - Oct 06, 2009
- Paltrow obsession for bees - Mar 16, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ultra healthy lifestyle goes for a toss - Jun 26, 2010
- Fergie fears Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: actress, butt, charity, chris martin, cupcakes, dance aerobics, exercises, goop, gwyneth paltrow, healthy meals, magic, old star, stylist, tight schedule, typical day, wellington, work commitments, workout