‘Busy bee’ Jordan turns down lunch invite at Buckingham PalaceApril 8th, 2009 - 4:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 8 (ANI): Katie Price a.ka. Jordan has claimed that she was invited to lunch at Buckingham Palace but declined the offer because she was in America.
The 30-year-old said that she was ‘gutted’ at having to turn down the invitation due to work commitments.
However, Price hopes to be able to accept a separate offer from the Princess Royal to visit her home, Gatcombe Park in Gloucestershire, to take tea and watch polo.
The mother-of-three said that she couldn’t accept the invitation because she is filming a reality television series in the US with her husband Peter Andre.
“We were invited to lunch at Buckingham Palace but we couldn’t go because we were in America. I was gutted,” the Telegraph quoted Price, as telling Love It! Magazine.
Price said that the Princess Royal’s offer was down to their mutual interest in horses, and that she was desperate to take her daughter, Princess, with her.
Price said: “Princess Anne knows how much I love horses and has invited me to her house to watch Polo. I’ll definitely go for lunch with her, so my Princess can meet a real-life princess.”
The proposed royal engagements is opposite to the episode a year ago when Price was barred from the Cartier International Polo contest at Windsor because she was deemed ‘too chavvy’. (ANI)
- Queen Elizabeth great grandmom again - Mar 31, 2012
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Queen offers to share Buckingham Palace with Wills, Kate - Jan 15, 2011
- Queen becomes great-grandmother for first time - Dec 31, 2010
- Wills, Kate's 'balcony kiss' key wedding moment! - Jan 06, 2011
- Kate Middleton's dress rakes in 10 million in ticket sales - Jul 19, 2012
- Another Royal Affair: Zara Phillips, The British Queen's Granddaughter, Becomes Engaged To Mike Tindall - Dec 23, 2010
- Queen's granddaughter to marry soon - Dec 21, 2010
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to perform at royal wedding reception? - Apr 25, 2011
- Kate Middleton's pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace - Dec 17, 2010
- Queen's diamond jubilee celebration kicks off - Jun 02, 2012
- Royals feared attack on Prince Charles at Diana's funeral - Jan 17, 2011
- Kate Middleton to arrive at wedding venue in car damaged by protests - Mar 22, 2011
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011
Tags: buckingham palace, buckingham palace london, busy bee, cartier international polo, commitments, gloucestershire, horses, invitation, jordan, ka, katie price, lunch, mutual interest, princess anne, princess royal, reality television, royal engagements, telegraph, television series, windsor