Business woman Ayesha has no time for filmsSeptember 4th, 2012 - 3:51 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 4 (IANS) Actress Ayesha Takia has happily put her acting career on the backseat and is busy concentrating on her home and hospitality business.
“I find it hilarious that people can’t believe that I don’t have the mind space to do films anymore, papers still quote me saying otherwise!” Ayesha tweeted.
“Let me tell you all the truth. Frankly, I don’t have the mind space or inclination to give time to films. I am very busy with business, travels, family and home,” she added.
But she has taken time out from her busy schedule to host Indo-Pak singing reality show “Sur Kshetra”. Shot in Dubai, it is going on air Saturday
Last seen in “Mod”, Ayesha — married to Farhan Azmi, a restaurateur and the son of politician Abu Asim Azmi — says she is content that her life is moving ahead.
“Some(one) once told me, ‘Ayesha your problem is you are too content and satisfied… that’s why you are not driven to be more ambitious… Hahahah it’s true!!” she posted.
- I'm unambitious, says actress Ayesha Takia - Sep 08, 2012
- I took break to plan my future: Ayesha - Aug 03, 2011
- Akshay celebrates birthday with family (Movie Snippets) - Sep 10, 2012
- Ayesha Takia, Siddharth Mallya at loggerheads - Feb 07, 2012
- Kukunoor's 'Mod' like a gentle sonnet (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***1/2) - Oct 14, 2011
- 'Sur-kshetra' to simulcast on Colors, Sahara One - Jul 05, 2012
- Pass or fail - the motto of 'Sur Kshetra' - Aug 31, 2012
- I don't wear burqa after marriage: Ayesha Takia - Jan 22, 2010
- Ayesha Takia is ready to dress the world - Jul 14, 2009
- 'Mod' is my first love story: Nagesh Kukunoor - Aug 03, 2011
Tags: acting career, actress, asim, ayesha takia, backseat, business woman, busy schedule, dubai, films, hospitality business, inclination, indo, mind space, politician, reality show, restaurateur, time out, travels, truth