Burton not ready to undergo nose op despite snoring complaints!December 29th, 2010 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 29 (ANI): Helena Bonham Carter has revealed that her partner Tim Burton is refusing to undergo a surgery to fix a deviated septum to prevent him from snoring and keeping her up at night.
The actress said a nasal septum deviation is to blame for Burton’s snores, but he won’t undergo operation to fix the problem.
“Tim does snore, and that’s an element (of our living situation). We’ve tried lots of remedies that don’t work. He has a deviated septum and doesn’t want an operation,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
The couple lives together in London in two adjoining houses, which allows them to spend some time apart if needed and Helena has admitted that Burton’s snoring is one of the reasons why she likes having her own space. (ANI)
- Why Helena Bonham Carter and her partner Tim Burton live separately - Dec 28, 2010
- Bonham Carter lazy to wed - May 05, 2012
- Ed Miliband denies surgery is to make voice more appealing to voters - Apr 23, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter insists Tim Burton should be knighted - Jan 04, 2011
- Bonham Carter loves gossip about her life - Dec 25, 2010
- Helena Bonham-Carter to receive top British honour - Jan 03, 2012
- Helena Carter wants to work with other directors too - Jan 29, 2011
- How parenting classes have helped Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton - Jan 29, 2011
- Parenting classes help Helena Carter lose stress - Jan 29, 2011
- Bonham Carter receives apology from newspaper over comments on home set-up - Mar 08, 2010
- I would love to have a baby every day: Helena Bonham Carter - Feb 01, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter collects false teeth - Dec 24, 2010
- Helena Bonham Carter Possesses No Regret For Her ‘Fashion Blunders’ - Jan 28, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter: "At home, I'm the boss" - Mar 07, 2010
- Judi Dench receives lifetime achievement award - Nov 09, 2011