Bunton suffered panic attacks on Spice Girls reunion tour due to baby fatJune 4th, 2009 - 4:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 4 (ANI): Emma Bunton has revealed that during the ‘Spice Girls’ reunion tour, she suffered crippling panic attacks, as she was terrified fans would mock her baby weight.
Bunton, 33, had hit the road with the reunited girl band in December 2007, just months after she gave birth to son Beau, her first child with long-term partner Jade Jones.
The singer revealed that she was petrified during the early shows on the world tour, as she was convinced gig-goers would notice extra pounds she was carrying.
“I was pregnant when we talked about going back on tour. Then, of course, you don’t really understand it - but once you have the baby…I was very self-conscious for maybe the first five or six shows. I just thought, ‘How am I doing this? Three months ago I had a baby’,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“Jade pulled me to one side - and my mum - and both of them said ‘Everyone knows you have had a baby, nobody is saying you have put a bit of weight on.’
“I just had to forget it all and enjoy the show, and that’s what I did. At the time, I just panicked,” she added. (ANI)
- Emma not part of 'Spice Girls' reunion tour - Mar 21, 2010
- When Victoria Beckham suffered panic attack - Aug 19, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Emma Bunton Engaged To Longtime Beau - Jan 24, 2011
- Emma Bunton expecting baby boy - Feb 07, 2011
- Mel B rubbishes fall-out with Victoria Beckham - Jan 12, 2011
- Madonna urged 50,000 people to sing 'Happy birthday' for son - Aug 13, 2009
- Emma Bunton engaged, excited about marriage - Jan 24, 2011
- Spice Girls congratulate Bunton on engagement - Jan 25, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Baby Spice Emma Bunton pregnant with second child - Nov 05, 2010
- Mel B doesn't care about pregnancy weight - Mar 23, 2011
- Emma Bunton announces her engagement to long-term partner - Jan 24, 2011
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012