Bundchen almost ruined career by bingeingMarch 19th, 2009 - 1:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 19 (IANS) Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has revealed that she almost ruined her career by bingeing on fast food and cigarettes.
The 28-year-old, who is among the highest paid models in the world, says she was depressed over her career a few years ago and tried to ruin her figure by eating unhealthy snacks and smoking, reports contactmusic.co.
“I was smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes a day and eating cheeseburgers all day. I was treating my body, which is my temple and my best friend, as my worst enemy,” said Bundchen.
The Brazilian supermodel married American football star Tom Brady last month.
- Gisele Bundchen gave birth in bathtub! - Jan 30, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Denies Calling Sunscreen 'Poison' - Feb 08, 2011
- Bundchen, Brady world's wealthiest celeb couple - Aug 22, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen wants to focus on motherhood - Feb 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Yoga, meditation helped Gisele Bundchen to have 'very tranquil' delivery - Feb 05, 2010
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen loves cleaning - Dec 10, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen denies calling sunscreen as poison - Feb 08, 2011
- Tom Brady says that marriage and children are not affecting his career - Jan 15, 2010
Tags: american football, best friend, bingeing, brazilian supermodel, cigarettes, fast food, football star, gisele bundchen, highest paid models, london march, march 19, supermodel gisele bundchen, tom brady, unhealthy snacks, worst enemy