Bryan Singer, McG Make Digital Shorts For Warner Bros.September 24th, 2010 - 9:04 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 24, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Bryan Singer and McG are soon going to make a few digital short films for Warner Bros. These two directors have earned a name for themselves after made a few awesome and extravagant action as well as superhero movies.
The duo is now in the process of creating their very own multi-platform series along with the help of the talents like Thor Freudenthal (who has worked for Diary of a Wimpy Kid) and Stewart Hendler (the director of Sorority Row). Depending on the success of these digital shows, spin-offs, TV shows as well as movies can also be made.
Bryan is the producer for H+ and this is something of an apocalyptic journey into the distant future where technology has taken the wrong direction. Set in the year 2019, 33% of the entire global population utilizes a certain computer system called H + that is implemented. H + allows a human being’s mind as well as the nervous system to be connected to the World Wide Web for the whole day.
McG is making his own version of a digital film, entitled Aim High and is about a teenager who wishes to be a government slaying assassin by night. The character also faces the conventional problems that are faced in highschool.
– Sampurn Wire
- Noomi Rapace In High demand In Hollywood - Aug 22, 2010
- Warner Bros give the green light for 'Green Lantern 2' - Jun 28, 2011
- Movie Review: Sorority Row (2010) - Jul 10, 2010
- Audience To Receive A Feast Of Superhero Movies This Summer Like ‘Green Lantern’, ... - Jan 25, 2011
- Elijah Wood: Probable Name In The Blockbuster ‘The Hobbit’ - Jan 08, 2011
- Sequel to 'Blade Runner' being planned 30 years on - Mar 04, 2011
- Stephen King's 'The Stand' heads to the big screen - Feb 04, 2011
- Ramayana To Be Distributed By Warner Bros - Sep 15, 2010
- ECB signs seven-year deal with ESPN Star - Jun 04, 2012
- TRAI To Implement Digital Addressable Cable TV Systems In India By 2013 - Aug 10, 2010
- Hariharan will direct movie for Warner Bros - Aug 23, 2010
- Anthony Hopkins praises Chris hemsworth - Sep 16, 2010
- Ben Affleck to direct 'Justice League' - Aug 09, 2012
- Kristen Stewart may star in 'Akira' - Nov 17, 2011
- Russell Brand dominates weekend box office with 'Hop' and 'Arthur' - Apr 11, 2011
Tags: assassin, bryan singer, computer system, conventional problems, diary of a wimpy, diary of a wimpy kid, digital film, distant future, freudenthal, global population, nervous system, short films, sorority row, stewart hendler, superhero movies, talents, thor, warner bros, world wide web, wrong direction