Bryan Adams loves tandoori delights!February 8th, 2011 - 8:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 8 (IANS) Canadian rocker Bryan Adams, who is set to perform during a multi-city tour in India soon, says he loves eating tandoori food, but strictly vegetarian.”Vegetable tandoori. Broccoli cooked in a tandoor oven. Incredible!” he told PETA officials in an interview.
The multi-Grammy award-winning singer, who is an active supporter of animal rights organisation People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), turned vegetarian in 1988.
He admits the switch made him feel better physically.
“If you love animals, don’t eat them. If you decide to change your life and stop eating all kinds of animal products, you will inevitably see a change,” said Adams, who doesn’t even buy leather.
Adams will be performing Feb 12-16 at the Micromax Bryan Adams Live in Concert India Tour, scheduled at Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi and Hyderabad.
- Shiamak Davar to perform opening acts for Bryan Adams India tour - Feb 05, 2011
- Bryan Adams to receive 15-foot guitar as gift - Feb 09, 2011
- Bryan Adams demands 100 white towels for India tour - Jan 19, 2011
- Bryan Adams to enthrall Indian fans in February - Nov 17, 2010
- Bryan Adams concert tickets selling like hot cakes - Feb 09, 2011
- Vivid platters for Eid this year (With recipes) - Nov 06, 2011
- Why it's destination India for Bryan Adams and the like - Feb 10, 2011
- Vidya Balan, Shashi Tharoor named hottest celeb vegetarians - Jan 18, 2011
- New date, venue for Bryan Adams' Delhi concert (Third Lead) - Feb 15, 2011
- Dhanush, Mallika named hottest vegetarians - Jan 20, 2012
- R Madhavan Is Sweeping The PETA Poll - Dec 09, 2010
- Shahid voted Asia's sexiest vegetarian man - Jul 01, 2011
- PETA's new Veggie Love ad for Super Bowl deemed too raunchy for TV - Feb 02, 2011
- David Guetta's India tour: tickets sell well - Feb 11, 2012
- Mumbai goes 'wah wah' over Bryan Adams' concert - Feb 13, 2011
Tags: animal products, animal rights, broccoli, bryan adams, canadian rocker, ethical treatment of animals, grammy award, hyderabad, india tour, micromax, mumbai, New Delhi, people for ethical treatment of animals, tandoor oven, treatment of animals