Bruce Willis to have second wedding ceremonyMarch 25th, 2009 - 11:40 am ICT by IANS
London, March 25 (IANS) Hollywood star Bruce Willis and his new model wife Emma Heming will hold a second wedding ceremony in California when they return from the Caribbean, to make sure their nuptials are legally binding in the US.
The couple exchanged vows at the “Die Hard” actor’s home on Parrot Cay, in the Turks and Caicos Islands March 21, with guests including Willis’ ex-wife Demi Moore and her husband Ashton Kutcher.
Contactmusic.com reports that Willis, 54, and Heming, 30, are now planning another, smaller celebration when they return home.
“The couple will be having a civil ceremony when they return to California,” said Willis’ spokesperson.
The pair has been dating since 2008.
- Bruce Willis, Emma Heming 'legally married' - Mar 30, 2009
- Bruce Willis tied the knot - Mar 23, 2009
- Kutcher posts Moores bottom pic on Twitter - Mar 24, 2009
- Bruce Willis gets married to model girlfriend - Mar 23, 2009
- Bruce Willis weds model Emma Heming - Mar 23, 2009
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Bruce Willis 'handpicked' his model wife - Mar 26, 2009
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Kutcher defends posting pic of bikini clad Moore on Internet - Aug 05, 2009
- Bruce Willis to wed girlfriend? - Mar 19, 2009
- Bruce Wills, wife on house hunt? - Aug 20, 2009
- Bruce Willis hopes to become dad for fourth time - Sep 23, 2009
- Willis planning on another child - Sep 24, 2009
- Zac Efron wows girls during break with Bruce Willis and family - Dec 30, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: ashton kutcher, bruce willis, civil ceremony, contactmusic, demi moore, die hard, emma heming, hollywood star, london march, model wife, new model, nuptials, parrot cay, second wedding, star bruce willis, turks and caicos, turks and caicos islands, vows, wedding ceremony, wife emma