Bruce Willis to be dad againOctober 27th, 2011 - 6:31 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 27 (IANS) Actor Bruce Willis, who has three kids from his previous marriage, is set to welcome his fourth child - the first with his wife Emma Heming.
“Emma is showing!” Life & Style magazine quoted an insider as saying.
Willis has three daughters — Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17, from his last marriage with actress Demi Moore.
The ?Die Hard? actor tied the knot with Heming in 2009.
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Bruce Willis gets married to model girlfriend - Mar 23, 2009
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Demi Moore hates being estranged from her daughters - Jul 13, 2012
- Rumer Willis dating Jayson Blair? - Jul 10, 2012
- Bruce Willis tied the knot - Mar 23, 2009
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Bruce Willis has no plans to retire - Mar 14, 2010
- Moore, Willis reunite for daughter's birthday - Jul 20, 2009
- Rumer Willis Denies Engagement Rumors - Apr 16, 2010
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
Tags: actor bruce willis, actress demi moore, bruce willis, dad, demi moore, die hard, emma heming, insider, knot, life style magazine, marriage, scout, tallulah, three daughters, three kids, wife emma