Bruce Willis tied the knotMarch 23rd, 2009 - 12:13 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
Bruce Willis, 54, the film star most popular for his movie ‘Die Hard’ tied a knot with a lingerie model Emma Heming, in a Caribbean island ceremony attended by his ex-wife Demi Moore and their three daughters, his spokesman said on Sunday.
Moore’s husband, Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher was also at the event in the Turks and Caicos islands, the spokesman said.
Heming, 32, is a model for the racy ‘Victoria’s Secret,’ line of lingerie.
US television said the A-list celebrity guests included pop queen Madonna.
Moore, 46, was married to Willis from 1987 to 2000. The couple had three daughters, Rumor, 20, Scout, 17, and Tallulah Belle, 15.
After her marriage to Willis broke up, she married Kutcher, 31, in 2005.
- Bruce Willis weds model Emma Heming - Mar 23, 2009
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Bruce Willis gets married to model girlfriend - Mar 23, 2009
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Bruce Willis to have second wedding ceremony - Mar 25, 2009
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Bruce Willis to wed girlfriend? - Mar 19, 2009
- Bruce Willis, Emma Heming 'legally married' - Mar 30, 2009
- Kutcher posts Moores bottom pic on Twitter - Mar 24, 2009
- Kutcher defends posting pic of bikini clad Moore on Internet - Aug 05, 2009
- Bruce Willis 'handpicked' his model wife - Mar 26, 2009
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
Tags: ashton kutcher, bruce willis, caribbean island, celebrity guests, demi moore, die hard, emma heming, hollywood actor, knot, lingerie model, madonna, marriage, pop queen, scout, spokesman, tallulah, three daughters, turks and caicos, turks and caicos islands, victoria