Bruce Willis taught daughters to stand up to bulliesOctober 24th, 2010 - 4:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 24 (ANI): Hollywood superstar Bruce Willis is indeed a doting father. He has revealed how he taught his daughters to defend themselves from bullies.
Willis, who was in London to promote his new flick ‘Red’, is very protective of his three children Rumer, 22, Scout, 19, and Tallulah, 16.
“I taught them to walk up to any young guy who’s shoving you around on the playground and scream in their face. It’s not okay to be mean. It works too,” People mag quoted him as saying.
The 55-year-old said on the British TV show Daybreak that he would ‘kill people’ who messed with his children. (ANI)
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Bruce Willis has no plans to retire - Mar 14, 2010
- My daughters rule my emotions: Bruce Willis - Feb 25, 2010
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Willis says he, Kutcher, Moore " have become like a tribe" - Jun 16, 2009
- Zac Efron enjoying singleton status - Jan 07, 2011
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
- Bruce Willis' daughter parts ways with beau - Oct 06, 2010
- 'Glee' star Chord Overstreet says he's 'just friends' with Rumer Willis - Oct 14, 2010