Bruce Willis in talks to star in ‘Kane and Lynch’June 4th, 2008 - 5:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 4 (ANI): Bruce Willis is in talks to star in Kane and Lynch, Lionsgate’s bigscreen transfer of the Eidos Entertainment vidgame Kane and Lynch: Dead Men.
Willis will play the role of Adam Kane Marcus, a mercenary who makes an unlikely alliance with schizophrenic killer James Lynch. The pair is forced on a mission to retrieve a stolen microchip, reports Variety.
Simon Crane will make his feature-directing debut with the script from Kyle Ward.
Filmmakers are now looking to set an actor to play Lynch, and shooting will begin before year’s end.
Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter will produce the film alongside Jason Blumenthal and Todd Black and the Willis Brothers Co. (ANI)
- Jennifer to star in 'Ends of the Earth' - Aug 07, 2012
- Bruce Willis wants to reunite with Jennifer Aniston - Oct 22, 2010
- Final squads of 11 teams for Champions League named - Aug 22, 2011
- Rumer Willis dating Jayson Blair? - Jul 10, 2012
- Movie Review - The Expendables (2010) - Aug 13, 2010
- John Travolta in 'Expendables II'? - Aug 02, 2011
- 'The Expendables' to release in over 400 screens in India - Aug 03, 2010
- Bruce Willis 'regrets working in a dozen movies' - Oct 21, 2010
- Stallone wants Willis as villain - Sep 05, 2010
- Bruce Willis-Demi Moore's teen daughter caught for alcohol possession - May 01, 2011
- Stallone undergoes neck surgery after fight scene - Jan 06, 2010
- Christian Kane Gives Stellar Performance In "Leverage" - Jul 19, 2010
- Jason Voorhees and Friday the 13th - May 13, 2011
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt all set to work in a sci-fi thriller - Apr 18, 2011
- Zeta Jones to play Willis' wife - Mar 05, 2011
Tags: bigscreen, blumenthal, bruce willis, crane, debut, eidos, filmmakers, james lynch, kane and lynch dead men, kyle ward, lionsgate, mercenary, microchip, schizophrenic killer, vidgame, willis brothers