Bruce Willis hints at fifth ‘Die Hard’ movieFebruary 24th, 2010 - 2:08 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 24 (ANI): American actor Bruce Willis has hinted that a fifth ‘Die Hard’ movie will be filmed sometime next year.
According to The Sun, Willis, 54, will star in the new movie, which he wants to go worldwide.
“I think we’re going to do a Die Hard 5 next year,” News.com.au quoted him as telling MTV Monday.
“It’s got to go worldwide. That would be my contribution to it,” he said.
The actor was asked if Len Wiseman, the director of the critically panned fourth movie, would be behind the camera.
“I would hire Len Wiseman right now,” he stated. (ANI)
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Willis' movie set gutted down - Jul 06, 2012
- Bruce Willis wants to do 2 more 'Die Hard' movies - Oct 09, 2010
- Bruce Willis fears being replaced in 'Die Hard 6' - Oct 09, 2010
- Jai Courtney to play Bruce Willis's son in 'Die Hard 5' - Feb 24, 2012
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher on his friendship with wife Demi Moore's ex Bruce Willis - Jun 07, 2010
- Bruce Willis says wearing no undies critical to being an action hero! - Nov 01, 2010
- I rehearsed 'Red' fight scenes for three weeks: Bruce Willis (Interview) - Nov 04, 2010
- Kevin Smith Says Bruce Willis Set To Direct His Own! - Jan 25, 2011
- Zac Efron enjoying singleton status - Jan 07, 2011
- Bruce Willis 'regrets working in a dozen movies' - Oct 21, 2010
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Colin Farrell to play Arnie's role in 'Total Recall' remake - Jan 12, 2011
- Helen Mirren Sets Pulses Racing Of Co-stars - Oct 15, 2010