Bruce Willis hated being singleJune 17th, 2009 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 17 (ANI): After his split from Demi Moore in 1998, Bruce Willis struggled being alone.
However, life took a bright turn for him when he met new wife Emma Heming, reports The China Daily.
The ‘Die Hard’ actor told W magazine: “I went from ‘F**k love’ to ‘Love is truly the answer.’
“I spent the last 10 years single and, for the most part, unhappy. In a dark place. I never thought that being with someone else was the answer.
“I would say, ‘I’m alone, but I’m not lonely.’ But I was just kidding myself.
“Then I started hanging around Emma, and on a day-to-day basis my life became much happier.”
Talking about the relationship he and Emma have with Demi and her husband Ashton Kutcher, Bruce said: “We’ve become like a tribe.
“It’s generated a lot of interest because everyone can understand resentment and envy in the break-up of a marriage, but they don’t understand how I can get along with my ex like that. Demi and I made a choice to put the kids first, and we’re really lucky that it turns out we all have fun together.” (ANI)
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Bruce Willis enjoying life with new wife - Aug 14, 2009
- Emma's made my life happier: Bruce Willis - Jul 21, 2010
- Bruce Willis credits wife with making him the 'happiest' he's ever been - Jul 22, 2010
- Demi Moore wants to "get" Ashton Kutcher for undie Twitter pic - Apr 24, 2010
- Kutcher posts Moores bottom pic on Twitter - Mar 24, 2009
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher is a fan of Bruce Willis' aftershave - Jul 15, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Moore, Willis reunite for daughter's birthday - Jul 20, 2009
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Demi Moore's handle on Twitter is still 'Mrs. Kutcher' - Nov 29, 2011
- Kids top priority for Demi Moore - Apr 24, 2010
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011