Bruce Willis gets married to model girlfriendMarch 23rd, 2009 - 1:23 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 23 (DPA) US actor Bruce Willis wed British model Emma Heming in a small ceremony on the Caribbean Turks & Caicos Islands, press reports said Sunday.
The wedding between the 54-year-old action star and Heming, 22 years his junior, took pace Saturday at Willis’ home, Usmagazine.com said. There was no official confirmation from the “Die-Hard” actor.
Willis and Hemings met last year.
Guests included Willis’ three daughters from his previous marriage with Demi Moore, Rumer, 20, Scout, 17 and Tallulah Belle, 14. Moore and Willis separated in 2000 after 13 years, but have remained close friends.
Moore and her second husband, actor Ashton Kutcher, were also present at the wedding, as was pop star Madonna, the Miami Herald reported.
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Bruce Willis tied the knot - Mar 23, 2009
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Bruce Willis weds model Emma Heming - Mar 23, 2009
- Bruce Willis to have second wedding ceremony - Mar 25, 2009
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Kutcher posts Moores bottom pic on Twitter - Mar 24, 2009
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
- Kutcher defends posting pic of bikini clad Moore on Internet - Aug 05, 2009
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: 13 years, 22 years, action star, actor bruce willis, ashton kutcher, british model, bruce willis, caribbean turks, close friends, demi moore, die hard, emma heming, hemings, miami herald, model girlfriend, pop star madonna, tallulah belle, three daughters, turks caicos islands, usmagazine