Bruce Willis angry with daughtersJuly 30th, 2012 - 6:33 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 30 (IANS) Actor Bruce Willis is said to be furious that his three daughters - Rumer, 23, Scout, 21, and Tallulah, 18 - have distanced themselves from their mom Demi Moore to get away from her emotional meltdowns.
“Willis is very disappointed in them, and he’s been calling them spoiled and selfish,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“He doesn’t understand why they are turning on their mom when, for the most part, she’s been an incredibly supportive parent.”
“He thinks they are being way too hard on Demi. He still really loves her, but he has a new wife and baby to look after so it’s not as though he can do much for her,” said the source.
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Demi Moore hates being estranged from her daughters - Jul 13, 2012
- Rumer Willis dating Jayson Blair? - Jul 10, 2012
- Bruce Willis has no plans to retire - Mar 14, 2010
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Rumer Willis parties hard in Las Vegas after breakup - Oct 07, 2010
- My daughters rule my emotions: Bruce Willis - Feb 25, 2010
- Demi Moore to opt for online dating? - Jan 21, 2012
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Rumer Willis to be the New Face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010