Bruce Springsteen Scheduled To Have A Chat Next Week About ‘The Promise’ On Jimmy Fallon’s ShowNovember 11th, 2010 - 9:21 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
November 11, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Bruce Springsteen happens to be one of the many legendary vocalists and songwriters to have hailed from America. Springsteen, who records and voyages with the E Street Band, is identified on account of his sort of Heartland Rock that is amalgamated with pop hooks, expressive libretto and Americana emotions.
Jimmy Fallon happens to be a recognized American stand-up comedian and television host, whose late-night chat show telecast on NBC is titled, ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’. He has also enacted characters consummately in films.
The abovementioned two personalities are going to meet in the next week. Springsteen will be having a chat on Fallon’s program in which he will publicize his newest CD and DVD offering, ‘The Promise: The Darkness on the Edge of Town Story’. ‘The Promise’ happens to be a double-CD and a six-disk set with manifold live performances. Springsteen will play songs from ‘The Promise’ on Fallon’s show that airs at 12.35 am on Tuesday. On this very day, Sony is scheduled to release ‘The Promise’.
The set follows the construction of his album of 1978 that was christened, ‘Darkness On The Edge Of Town’. This set consists of 21 songs that were recorded for but not incorporated in the final album.
This news will be welcomed by the devotees of Springsteen. Pundits are speculating that the encounter with Fallon may be Springsteen’s solitary promotional appearance on TV. Springsteen intends to participate in a discussion next week with the radio audience.
‘The Promise’, furthermore, consists of hours of unnoticed behind-the-scenes and gig recording. A documentary about the sessions that had a similar title made its first emergence in October on the U.S. cable network, HBO.
Fallon is considered to be a stanch Springsteen adorer. In August, he selected the artist’s epic song, ‘Born to Run’, for a ‘Glee’-style star-studded sing-along as the preface number of the Primetime Emmy Awards. Incidentally, the Emmy was hosted by Fallon.
- Bruce Springsteen all set to be a guest on Jimmy Fallon's show - Nov 11, 2010
- Bruce Springsteen To Grace "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon"? - Nov 11, 2010
- 'Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All' appears on 'Jimmy Fallon' show - Feb 18, 2011
- Jimmy Fallon to host Oscars next year? - Aug 06, 2012
- Jimmy Fallon Has Been Declared To Be The Host Of The Emmys This Year - May 05, 2010
- Bell faces lawsuit - Aug 27, 2012
- Jimmy Fallons Hosts Emmy Awards - Aug 30, 2010
- Robert Pattinson Feels Christmas Is Stupid! - Dec 22, 2010
- Bruce Springsteen Gives A Special Treat For A Couple's Engagement - Sep 29, 2010
- Stephen Colbert to sing "Friday" on Fallon's show - Mar 31, 2011
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2010 Winners Walk The Red Carpet With Glory - Aug 30, 2010
- Jimmy Kimmel to host Emmy awards 2012 - Mar 27, 2012
- Ryan Adams New Track 'Destroyers' Download Available - Nov 20, 2010
- Cradle Of Filth Reveals New Album Moniker - Aug 04, 2010
- Jimmy Fallon All Set To Host The Emmys This Year - May 05, 2010
Tags: adorer, cable network, chat show, darkness on the edge of town, devotees, double cd, e street band, edge of town, epic song, gle, heartland rock, jimmy fallon, legendary vocalists, libretto, men at work, pen men, pop hooks, radio audience, stand up comedian, television host