Brown taking anger management classes post-Rihanna episodeFebruary 26th, 2009 - 3:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 26 (ANI): Chris Brown is taking anger management classes following his alleged bust-up with Rihanna, according to reports.
His advisors believe that attending these sessions will help the R&B star, 19, ‘look better to the public’ when he appears in court next month, reports the Sun.
Brown is accused of attacking Rihanna, who he was dating at the time of the alleged incident on February 8.
Police sources said that the ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker suffered ‘horrific’ injuries as the pair rowed in their car in Los Angeles.
A picture of what seems to be a badly bruised Rihanna was posted on the Internet.
Brown is said to have attended his first anger class early this week in Glendale. (ANI)
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Chris Brown 'focusing on his upcoming album' - Jun 01, 2009
- Chris Browns court date may be postponed - Feb 27, 2009
- Rihanna''s eye patch might have hidden history of Browns beatings - Feb 14, 2009
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Chris Brown completes his domestic violence course - Dec 21, 2010
- Rihanna dating baseball star Matt Kemp? - Jan 05, 2010
- Chris Brown's gay, racial rant against Raz B - Dec 30, 2010
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Rihanna blasts reports she provoked Chris Brown assault - Jun 25, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey warns Rihanna against reconciling with Chris Brown - Mar 09, 2009
- Rihanna, Chris Brown back in LA - Mar 03, 2009
- Rihanna, baseball player Matt Kemp an item? - Jan 05, 2010
- Rihanna inspires Will Smith's daughter - Sep 09, 2010
- Rihanna says 'leaked' sexy pics were from photobook - Feb 09, 2011