Brown, Rihannas row inspires Winfrey to do domestic violence showMarch 10th, 2009 - 5:01 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 10 (ANI): American talk show host Oprah Winfrey has revealed that she is so saddened by singer Rihanna’’s alleged beating by her boyfriend Chris Brown that she will do a show dedicated to dating violence.
Winfrey has also offered Rihanna advice on her March 6 show, adding that the couple should seek counselling, China Daily reports.
Heal yourself first and also, love doesn”t hurt, Winfrey said.
The talk show host also said that the episode will be dedicated to all the Rihannas of the world and will include guest Tyra Banks.
The Oprah Winfrey Show, which will be for one hour, will air live from Chicago on March 19. (ANI)
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Losing Chris was like losing best friend: Rihanna - Aug 13, 2012
- Piers Morgan Ropes In Oprah Winfrey As Talk Show Guest - Jan 07, 2011
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Michelle Obama To Tape For "Oprah Winfrey Show" - Jan 22, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey in Mumbai, to attend private party - Jan 16, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey to host TV show finale in football stadium - Aug 30, 2010
- "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Begins Its 25th Season Tonight - Sep 13, 2010
- Winfrey interviews Houston's girl - Mar 08, 2012
- Final 'Oprah Winfrey Show' to air on May 25 - Mar 26, 2011
- Michelle & Barack Obama grace Oprah Winfrey's show - May 03, 2011
- Michelle Obama: Tapes An Appearance For The Oprah Winfrey Show - Jan 22, 2011
- Spiderman 4: J.K. Simmons Discloses His Scrapped Character Arc - Jan 22, 2011
- Oprah says Rihannas low self-esteem made her return to Brown - Mar 13, 2009