Brosnan saves Thurman from runaway mini vanMay 25th, 2009 - 12:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 25 (IANS) Hollywood actor Pierce Brosnan saved actress Uma Thurman from a runaway mini van.
The Irish actor, who was on location filming new movie “Percy Jackson”, spotted the out-of-control vehicle speeding down a hill straight towards his blonde co-star, reported femalefirst.co.uk
“No one was aboard the runaway van as it barrelled towards a grassy area where Uma was relaxing with cast and crew. Pierce yelled, ‘Get out of the way’,” said a source.
“He raced after the van, wrenched open the driver’s side door, jumped in and slammed on the brakes,” added the source.
Before the actor managed to stop the vehicle, it hit a curb and crashed into rubbish bins sending cast and crew running in all directions to avoid the collision.
- Pierce Brosnan turns real-life hero, saves Uma Thurman - May 29, 2009
- Pierce Brosnan takes kids' advice - Feb 17, 2010
- Biel, Butler treat movie crew with cupcakes - Apr 08, 2011
- 'Percy Jackson...' to hit Indian screens Feb 19 - Jan 28, 2010
- Brosnan, Thurman to play Greek gods - Mar 27, 2009
- Seven dead in New York accident - Apr 30, 2012
- Medusa's story looks at crimes against women: Uma Thurman - Feb 18, 2010
- Percy Jackson could be another Harry Potter - Feb 06, 2010
- Brosnan receives honour for charity works - Oct 18, 2011
- Thurman's wears salwar-kameez for TV show - Feb 03, 2012
- Captain Sully Movie deal Finalized - Oct 04, 2010
- Pierce Brosnan, Uma Thurman to play Greek gods in new film - Mar 27, 2009
- Pierce Brosnan says 007 role left him 'tangled up in his ego' - Aug 09, 2010
- Driver rams bus into park to avoid collision - Mar 07, 2012
- When Thurman felt like a sex object - Aug 21, 2012