Brooke Shields wants more kidsDecember 4th, 2011 - 3:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 4 (IANS) Actress Brooke Shields has revealed she would love to have more kids but her husband is not so keen.
The actress has two daughters, Rowan Francis, eight, and Grier Hammond, five, with her husband Chris Henchy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I would die for one. Unfortunately, my husband is not as amenable. So I either have to trick him or lie to him to get knocked up,” she said.
“He said to me the other day, ‘I’m beginning to think that if I don’t give this to you, you’ll do it on your own’. Yeah, it’s like, ‘Don’t test me. I’m very independent.’ But I’m older so my eggs probably need a chisel,” he added.
- Brooke Shields contemplated suicide after first baby - Nov 18, 2009
- Brook Shields planning to have another baby? - May 03, 2010
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Olivia Munn too scared to ride bikes - Jul 14, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Lawrence said no to singing career - Mar 06, 2012
- Birds scare Scarlett - Dec 16, 2011
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011
- Kelly Brook's beau not ready to wed - Dec 06, 2011
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Brooke Shields knits blankets during shooting breaks - Dec 27, 2009
- Brooke Shields felt suicidal after giving birth - Nov 17, 2009
- Jennifer Lawrence is scared of spiders - Mar 23, 2012
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- Arterton feels younger without make-up - Mar 05, 2011