Brooke Shields’ shares her fake eyelash faux pasApril 3rd, 2009 - 5:07 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 3 (ANI): False eyelashes certainly don’t make a beautiful sight for Brook Shields, as the actress once had an eyelash faux pas and hasn’t used them since.
Instead, the ‘Lipstick Jungle’ star prefers using Latisse - an FDA-approved treatment that enhances and lengthens eyelashes.
Shields recently described how she was left red-faced, when her friend discovered the actress’ fake eyelashes in her car.
“I was driving once with my best friend - this was when I was in my 20s,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
She added: “I remember ripping my faux eyelashes off because they were driving me crazy, and sticking them under her dashboard.”
But what looked like a good idea, turned out to be an embarrassment of a lifetime, when Shields got a call from her pal.
“She said, ‘Um, Brooke? I found your fake eyelashes stuck under my dashboard - why the hell did you put them there?’ I was so embarrassed!” said Shields.
She added: “‘And then I decided to put them on, so I’m wearing them today!’ I was hysterical. How gross, right? I used to use so much glue to keep those things on.” (ANI)
- Media Report: Claire Danes Is Suffering From The Unpleasant Side Effects Of Latisse - Dec 16, 2010
- Actress Claire Danes' Representative Refutes Claims Of Latisse Side-Effects - Dec 16, 2010
- Teri Hatcher cuts off eyelashes - Sep 26, 2010
- Fake eyelashes Longoria's signature style - Jun 19, 2012
- Don't feel bad if your are easily embarrassed - Sep 29, 2011
- Claire Danes suffering from Latisse's side effects - Dec 16, 2010
- Alba's simple beauty routine - Jul 01, 2011
- Danielle Bux says Gary Lineker checks her armpits before they go out! - Feb 15, 2010
- Teri Hatcher accidentally slices off her eyelashes with razor - Sep 27, 2010
- Krishna reads Portuguese minister's speech at UN, ministry downplays gaffe (Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Watson likes natural look - Sep 21, 2011
- Salma Hayek to launch her own beauty line - Mar 03, 2011
- Eva Mendes suffers wardrobe malfunction in New York - Nov 11, 2009
- Brooke Shields wants more kids - Dec 04, 2011
- Shields won't let her daughters to be child actors - Jan 07, 2011
Tags: actress, beautiful sight, best friend, brook shields, brooke shields, dashboard, embarrassment, fake eyelashes, false eyelashes, fda, glue, hasn, hell, lifetime, lipstick jungle, new york daily news, red faced, york daily news