Brooke Shields crashes into her own house!November 14th, 2007 - 8:08 am ICT by admin
“I really did drive into my house,” People quoted her, as telling Extra.
“I was wearing these fabulous sort of kick-ass platform patent leather [heels],” Shields said of her incident. “I was meeting the team at [her upcoming, midseason TV show] Lipstick Jungle [and] I was all sexed out.
“I slowed down to what I thought was a proper speed. … I went to go put my foot on the brake, and I couldn’t get my foot off the gas because the wedge was completely wedged under.
“I slammed on what I thought was the brake, and it actually was the gas! I was fine. The pillar, of course, was removed - at which point I was like, we didn’t really need that, that’s just in the way,” she added. (ANI)
- Vanessa Hudgens' 'kick-ass' role in 'Sucker Punch' - Mar 19, 2011
- Mendes' mom her best fashion critic - May 22, 2012
- Now, 'Ishi' shoes that make you feel like standing on a stone - Oct 05, 2010
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Shields won't let her daughters to be child actors - Jan 07, 2011
- Victoria uses own measurements for designs - Mar 30, 2012
- Jessie J giving up heels - Oct 13, 2011
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Lady Gaga's growling, clawing display to cameras at Tokyo airport - Apr 13, 2010
- In Ram Sampat, I predict that a star is born: Aamir Khan - May 29, 2011
- Renner wants 'Bourne' film with Matt Damon - Dec 11, 2011
- Radcliffe doesn't mind sex symbol status - Feb 17, 2012
- Missy Elliott talks about her journey with Graves' disease - Jun 24, 2011
- Fashion Statement: High Heels Are Back! - Dec 01, 2010
- The Magic Of Looking Stylish Is Locked In A Proper Footwear - Jan 11, 2011