Brooke Mueller working on a plea deal to avoid going to jailMarch 5th, 2012 - 10:42 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Washington, Mar 5 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Charlie Sheen’s ex Brooke Mueller has reached a plea deal which will ensure that she stay out of jail. Mueller was arrested and charged with drug possession and assault last December.
Under the reported deal reached, Mueller will plead guilty to the charges and serve community service for it. It is not everyone who is happy with the deal. The woman who Mueller is accused of assaulting is reportedly not happy with the plea deal that has been given to the 34-year-old.
TMZ reports that under the plea, Mueller will serve the community service and undergo a rehabilitation program. After that, it is likely that the case against her will be dismissed. Liana Little, the woman that Mueller allegedly assaulted, is reportedly furious that Mueller will not be serving prison term.
Mueller is scheduled to attend the next court proceeding on the 2nd of April.
Mueller was arrested after the bust-up with Little. The police found four grams of cocaine on her and she was subsequently given the charge. Mueller has admitted to struggling with drugs in the past. She recently entered into a rehabilitation center to seek help for cocaine use.
- Brooke Mueller arrested and charged - Dec 05, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into rehab - Dec 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen bails out jailed ex-wife - Dec 06, 2011
- Brooke Mueller asked to re-enter rehab - Dec 06, 2011
- Mueller charged for cocaine possession - Feb 26, 2012
- Charlie Sheen's divorce finalised - May 02, 2011
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Charlie Sheen trying to reconcile with Brooke - Jan 18, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's divorce with Brooke Mueller finalized - May 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen sentenced to rehab after pleading guilty to assaulting wife - Aug 03, 2010
- Charlie Sheen likely to plead guilty to assaulting wife - May 29, 2010
- Brooke Mueller ready to go to rehab - Dec 12, 2011
- Sheen 'claims he has pics to prove ex Mueller is a drug abuser' - Mar 04, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle - Apr 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's ex-goddess Bree Olson pleads guilty in DUI charge - Apr 27, 2011