Brooke Mueller extends her rehab stayJanuary 27th, 2012 - 7:42 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Jan 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Charlie Sheen’s ex wife Brooke Mueller has voluntarily extended her stay at the rehab. She checked into the rehab late last year after she was arrested for cocaine possession in Aspen, Colorado.
Radar Online reports that Brooke voluntarily decided to extend her stay at the rehab because the program has so far been very beneficial. She initially checked in for a 30-day session.
The report from Radar Online states that Brooke has made tremendous progress and has even quit smoking. The website quote a close source as saying that, “This is a dramatic turn of events for Brooke as this is the first time she has ever voluntarily decided to stay in rehab. This program she is in is working, and Brooke is getting sober for herself, and that is the first time she has ever said that. In the past, family, friends have forced her into rehab, but not this time. Brooke is taking an active role in her sobriety.”
The source further said Brooke has vowed not to smoke again. She has been a smoker for more than 10 years but the report say she has indicated that she will rather take vitamins than cigarettes. Her trainers at the rehab center are reportedly pleased with her progress so far.
Brooke is the mother of Charlie Sheen’s twins. She has been at the facility for close to two months and has volunteered to be there again for another month.
- Brooke Mueller checks into rehab - Dec 14, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into a sober living rehab facility - Dec 05, 2010
- Muller in rehab, again - Jun 01, 2012
- Brooke Mueller checks into sober living facility - Dec 05, 2010
- Brooke Mueller not back in rehab: Rep - Jun 18, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's wife not in rehab - Jun 18, 2010
- Sheen, Mueller heading for rehab in bid to save marriage - Feb 11, 2010
- Charlie Sheen attacked wife after she asked for divorce - Dec 29, 2009
- Charlie Sheen, Wife Brooke Mueller File For Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Brooke Mueller planning to go to extreme rehab Center in Mexico - Jul 19, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle for twin sons - Apr 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen said he will cut my head off, says Brooke Mueller - Mar 03, 2011
- I didn't go to rehab: Brooke Mueller - Nov 29, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's ex wife 'moves in with him' - Feb 24, 2011
- Brooke Mueller working on a plea deal to avoid going to jail - Mar 05, 2012