Brooke Mueller checks into rehabDecember 14th, 2011 - 5:26 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Dec 14 (IANS) Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Brooke Mueller, who was due to take at-home rehab treatment, has checked into a rehabilitation centre to deal with substance abuse problems.
“Brooke has decided to remove herself from the media spotlight and has entered a long-term in-patient treatment center where she can focus on her recovery without distraction,” her representative said.
Usmagazine.com reported that Mueller has “already arrived at the facility” but no further information will be released about her treatment.
“Brooke’s goal is to maintain her sobriety and she believes this is the best option to reach that goal,” a statement said.
Mueller was arrested and released in Aspen, Colorado, for having cocaine with the intention to distribute.
- Mueller to get rehab treatment at home - Dec 13, 2011
- Brooke Mueller extends her rehab stay - Jan 27, 2012
- Muller in rehab, again - Jun 01, 2012
- Brooke Mueller asked to re-enter rehab - Dec 06, 2011
- Mueller charged for cocaine possession - Feb 26, 2012
- I didn't go to rehab: Brooke Mueller - Nov 29, 2010
- Brooke Mueller not back in rehab: Rep - Jun 18, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's wife not in rehab - Jun 18, 2010
- Charlie Sheen bails out jailed ex-wife - Dec 06, 2011
- Brooke Mueller arrested and charged - Dec 05, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller 'back in rehab' - Jun 17, 2010
- Charlie Sheen tries to reconcile with ex-wife - Aug 22, 2011
- Brooke Mueller ready to go to rehab - Dec 12, 2011
- Brooke Mueller completes rehab stint - Jul 02, 2011
- Charlie Sheen, Wife Brooke Mueller File For Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: aspen colorado, brooke mueller, charlie sheen, checks, cocaine, distraction, intention, media spotlight, patient treatment, rehabilitation centre, sobriety, substance abuse problems, wife brooke