Brooke Mueller checks into rehab againFebruary 18th, 2010 - 7:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 18 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen’s wife Brooke Mueller is said to have entered a rehabilitation centre again to get rid of her alleged cocaine addiction.
This is Mueller’s second rehab stint after visiting Two Dreams Outer Banks treatment centre in North Carolina, reports femalefirst.co.uk. She was admitted to The Canyon rehabilitation centre Feb 9 for substance abuse after an “out of control” night of partying with her husband.
“Brooke has been in denial about her problem for a long time. She’s smoking crack and she’s drinking heavily. Everyone around her wanted her to get help. Her mother has been attempting to convince her to go into rehab for a while now,” said a source.
- Brooke Mueller asked to re-enter rehab - Dec 06, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into rehab - Dec 14, 2011
- Sheen's ex heading back to rehab - Jul 18, 2011
- Brooke Mueller planning to go to extreme rehab Center in Mexico - Jul 19, 2011
- Brooke Mueller extends her rehab stay - Jan 27, 2012
- Muller in rehab, again - Jun 01, 2012
- Brooke Mueller ready to go to rehab - Dec 12, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's wife checks into rehab over 'drug abuse' - Feb 17, 2010
- Mueller to get rehab treatment at home - Dec 13, 2011
- Winehouse's death terrifies Brooke Mueller - Jul 28, 2011
- Brooke Mueller completes rehab stint - Jul 02, 2011
- Charlie Sheen tries to reconcile with ex-wife - Aug 22, 2011
- Brooke Mueller is in rehab for crack addiction - Feb 17, 2010
- Charlie Sheen to lose $1.5 million because of his rehab stint - Apr 02, 2010
- Brooke Mueller in rehab? - Apr 19, 2011
Tags: brooke mueller, charlie sheen, checks, cocaine addiction, crack, denial, femalefirst, london feb, long time, north carolina, outer banks, partying, rehab stint, rehabilitation centre, substance abuse, two dreams, wife brooke