Brooke Mueller back in rehab after week of bingingApril 18th, 2011 - 4:22 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 18 (ANI): American actress Brooke Mueller has gone back to rehab after a week of binging.
Sources close to the situation revealed that Mueller, 33, refused a drug test on April 15, which she was required to take as part of her custody settlement with ex-husband Charlie Sheen, 45, TMZ.com reported.
Sheen’s lawyers are going to court to raise the issue, and it has been revealed that Mueller’s move is a pre-emptive strike.
Sources say Mueller disappeared for a time this week during her binging, and a surveillance video showed her attempting to get money for jewellery at an Inglewood pawn shop. (ANI)
- Brooke Mueller ready to go to rehab - Dec 12, 2011
- Brooke Mueller in rehab? - Apr 19, 2011
- Sheen paying for Mueller's rehab? - Aug 01, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's ex spotted 'trying to pawn stereo, watch' for quick cash - Apr 16, 2011
- Charlie Sheen tries to reconcile with ex-wife - Aug 22, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement on custody of twin boys - Mar 11, 2011
- Sheen wants full legal custody of his twins - Apr 19, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Mueller to get rehab treatment at home - Dec 13, 2011
- Denise Richards bans ex-hubby Charlie Sheen from seeing daughters - Mar 05, 2011
- Muller in rehab, again - Jun 01, 2012
- Charlie Sheen Files For Divorce From Brooke Mueller - Nov 03, 2010
- Charlie Sheen passes child custody drug test - Mar 23, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle - Apr 20, 2011