Broke Jermaine Jackson files $3k-a-month child support pleaSeptember 27th, 2010 - 12:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 27 (ANI): MJ’s older brother Jermaine Jackson filed a new child support papers in L.A. County Superior Court grousing that he’s expected to pay 3,000dollars a month in child support for sons Jaafar and Jermajesty.
The singer claims he can’t afford to pay child support because his business is failing and his career is in the tank, reports TMZ.com.
In fact, according to new legal docs, MJ’s bro can barely make ends meet.
His average monthly income for the last year has been under 1,100dollars.
Jermaine is asking the judge to slash support payment to 215dollars a month.
According to the docs, Jermaine made a onetime appearance on ‘Big Brother’ back in 2007, raking in a handsome 450,000dollars for his troubles but since then, Jermaine claims his business has floundered. (ANI)
- Jermaine Jackson claims he was robbed of $150K worth of items - Dec 20, 2010
- Jermaine Jackson trapped in Africa after passport expires - Jan 10, 2011
- Jermaine Jackson's home robbed so he wants his child support reduced - Dec 20, 2010
- Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller file for divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Jermaine Jackson settles child support dispute with ex-wife - May 18, 2011
- Jermaine Jackson: Michael Jackson's brother robbed off $200K - Dec 20, 2010
- Bag Containing Items Worth $150K Stolen From Jermaine Jackson's Home - Dec 20, 2010
- MJ supported dad Joe, claim new legal documents - Oct 06, 2010
- MJ's mum 'kicks Alejandra Jackson, kids out of family estate after stun gun drama' - Jun 05, 2010
- Arrest warrant issued for 'Kill Bill' star Michael Madsen - Mar 14, 2011
- Christina Aguilera 'rakes in roughly $1,000,000 for Halloween gig' - Nov 03, 2010
- MJ fans seeking permission to visit his grave - May 31, 2010
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Suvari opts of out-of-court divorce settlement - May 20, 2012
- Charlie Sheen's divorce finalised - May 02, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,