Brits lose fashion sense in summer: Kate MossJune 13th, 2012 - 5:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss says Britons lose their sense of style during summer because they don’t know how to dress in hot weather.
“When you’re driving down the road in the summer, the English people… It’s not our natural thing, no. So it’s ‘put it away’,” contactmusic.com quoted Moss as saying.
“I mean, there’s things I can’t wear, that I’d like to. There has to be limits. Too short. Too much flesh. Too much colour,” added the 38-year-old.
- Kate Moss gives up heels for dog - Jun 13, 2012
- Moss wants assistant for wardrobe management - Jun 14, 2012
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Actress Carey Mulligan best dressed woman of the year - Nov 05, 2010
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Jessie J wants own perfume - May 21, 2012
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- 'Kate Moss is a style icon' - Sep 25, 2010
- Pete Doherty stops taking drugs - Feb 18, 2012
- Kate Moss suffers wardrobe malfunction in Paris - Feb 05, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Moss to launch new lipstick range - Sep 13, 2011
- George Michael completes music video with Moss - Jul 16, 2012