Britney’s ‘too provocative’ fans kicked out of concert venueAugust 28th, 2009 - 5:53 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 28 (ANI): It has been revealed that fans at pop princess Britney Spears’ concert at Madison Square Garden had to be evicted from the show for dancing “too provocatively” at their seats.
Of those, who had been yanked out by security guards on August 25, was Sandra Ion, a Dramatics hair salon manager.
“I guess there had been a complaint from someone in our section that our dancing was too risqué,” the New York Post quoted her as saying.
“Meanwhile, Britney is onstage gyrating half-naked and singing ‘Get Naked’. It was totally ridiculous. They should have just moved whoever complained instead of all of us,” she added.
Ion said that guards forced her and her pals, including Amanda Lapore’s stylist Harliquin, to miss three songs, and Garden management refused to reimburse them.
A representative for the Garden did not return a call for comment. (ANI)
- Spears' fans pulled out for provocative dancing - Aug 28, 2009
- Courtney Love once again posts risque photos of herself online - Nov 23, 2010
- Horndog High teachers accused of lesbian sex romp sue NYC for $2m - Feb 24, 2011
- J Lo hurts her bum after slipping on stage - Nov 23, 2009
- Kim Kardashian Joins Prince On Stage - Feb 09, 2011
- Salon ladies keep Rafael Nadal's locks as souvenirs! - Sep 03, 2010
- Jim Jones sued by two girls for using half-naked images in his video - Feb 11, 2011
- Prince tells Kim Kardashian to 'get off the stage' after she refused to dance - Feb 09, 2011
- Harry takes girl to Batman movie - Jul 20, 2012
- Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actress - Dec 13, 2010
- Hudgens gets hair extensions - Sep 12, 2011
- Mariah Carey to perform at Madison Square Garden on New Year's Eve - Nov 09, 2009
- J Lo laughs off 'bum-flashing' stage stumble - Nov 24, 2009
- Sam Worthington splits with Natalie Marks - Jan 25, 2011
- Fergie to launch 2nd fragrance with Avon - Apr 08, 2011