Britneys snapper ex banned from contacting her for 3yrsMarch 19th, 2009 - 12:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 19 (ANI): A court has ordered Britney Spears ex-snapper beau Adnan Ghalib to stay away from the singer for the next three years.
Los Angeles Superior Court forbade the 36-year-old paparazzo from communicating with Britney, or getting within 100 yards of her for the next three years,
Judge Aviva K. Bobbs orders have also barred Ghalib from contacting the 27-year-old star directly or indirectly through phone, mail or e-mail, as well as forbid him to claim that he represents her interests.
Others protected by the order include Britneys parents, siblings, and her children.
The Toxic singers father, Jamie Spears, who requested the order in January, had accused Ghalib and ex-manager Sam Lutfi of trying to disrupt his daughter’’s life.
Britney was hospitalised twice last year, before Jamie gained legal control over her, reports People magazine.
Ghalib is also facing felony charges for allegedly trying to run over a process server. (ANI)
- Britney's ex manager ordered to stay away from her for 3 years - Apr 29, 2009
- Britney's ex-manager Sam Lutfi may have to pay her legal fees - May 12, 2009
- Stay away from Spears, court tells her former manager - Apr 29, 2009
- Spears'' father Jamie blasts her ex-manager Sam Lutfi - Feb 25, 2009
- Britneys dad alleges harassment by her former friends - Jan 31, 2009
- Spears makes secret calls to ex-beau - Jun 25, 2010
- Britney's ex Adnan Ghalib pleads not guilty in felony assault case - Aug 25, 2009
- Britney sends desperate texts to ex-beau Adnan Ghalib - Mar 26, 2009
- Britney 'still in love with paparazzo ex' - Aug 26, 2009
- Britney sued by ex-manager for defamation - Feb 04, 2009
- Osama ordered not to contact Britney Spears (Lead, Changing Dateline) - Apr 29, 2009
- Ex-boyfriend still in touch with Britney despite court order - Feb 28, 2009
- Britneys hairdresser testifies against ex-manager Sam Lutfi - Feb 27, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Britney's paparazzo ex beau jailed for leaving accident - Nov 21, 2009
Tags: adnan, angeles superior court, aviva, bobbs, britney spears, e mail, felony charges, jamie spears, los angeles superior court, lutfi, old star, paparazzo, parents, people magazine, phone mail, process server, siblings, singers, snapper