Britney’s reps say deal with Sam Lutfi is voidJune 9th, 2009 - 2:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 9 (ANI): Pop princess Britney Spears’ representatives have put down allegations made by her former manager Sam Lutfi that he is owed money, and have insisted that the deal the singer made with him is void.
Lutfi, who has been banned from contacting Spears under a restraining order, claims that she and her parents damaged his reputation by allegedly leaking false information about his conduct to the press.
He is suing her and is also seeking compensation for the period of time he worked as her manager, reports Contactmusic.
But in new legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, Spears’ conservators maintain that the pop star doesn’t owe Lutfi anything - because an oral contract she made with him means nothing.
Spears’ attorneys claim that she only agreed to the deal after he made unspecified “false promises” he never delivered upon - thereby nullifying their agreement. (ANI)
- Britney's ex manager Sam Lutfi asked to stay away from roommate - Sep 29, 2010
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Osbourne sued over jewellery designs - Feb 05, 2012
- Spears makes secret calls to ex-beau - Jun 25, 2010
- Britney's ex manager files appeal against restraining order - May 01, 2009
- Britneys ex-manager Sam Lutfi denies threatening her with violence - Feb 24, 2009
- Britneys father sued by her former manager - Feb 23, 2009
- Khloe Kardashian in legal trouble - Dec 04, 2011
- Britney sued by former nanny for $35,202 of unpaid work - Oct 02, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Legal trouble for Longoria's restaurant - Nov 23, 2011
- Britney sued by ex-manager for defamation - Feb 04, 2009
- Madonna sued over 'Vogue' song - Jul 14, 2012
- Britney Spears denies accusations in Flores' lawsuit - Jul 21, 2011
- Osama ordered not to contact Britney Spears (Lead, Changing Dateline) - Apr 29, 2009
Tags: allegations, attorneys, britney spears, contactmusic, false information, false promises, legal documents, lutfi, money, oral contract, parents, period of time, pop princess, pop star, princess britney, reputation, restraining order