Britney’s ‘Piece of Me’ most “fierce” and “personal” songs till dateNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:50 am ICT by admin
“I’m Mrs Lifestyles of the rich and famous… I’m Mrs Oh my God that Britney Shameless..I’m Mrs Extra! Extra! This just in …I’m Mrs. She’s Too Big, now she’s too thin. …,” News.com.au quoted her, as saying.
In the song, she also refers to the paparazzi that relentlessly pursue her.
“Tryin’ and pissin’ me off … Hopin’ I’ll resort to startin’ havoc…And end up settlin’ in court,’ she said.
Entertainment Weekly has called the song one of Spears’ most “fierce” and “personal” songs till today.
The single is a part of the singer’s Blackout, which is due to hit Australian market on Nov 10. (ANI)
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
- Britney Spears speaks about her new single 'Criminal' - Aug 30, 2011
- Spears to make stage comeback at Billboard awards - May 22, 2011
- Kylie Minogue 'is let down by release of new album Aphrodite' - Mar 07, 2011
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Spears a fitness freak - Jan 03, 2012
- Minogue wants to duet with Spears - Mar 29, 2011
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney's songs to feature on 'Glee' special - Aug 12, 2010
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Minaj suffers on stage wardrobe malfunction - Jun 24, 2011
- Britney Spears was the 'maid of honor' for Brett & Frank's wedding - Jan 31, 2011
- Britney Spears' new single tops the iTunes charts - Jan 12, 2011
- Now, Sonu Niigaam collaborates with Britney Spears - Jul 13, 2011
- Britney's next single leaks, predicted to be a hit - Mar 05, 2011
Tags: australian market, blackout, britney, contempt, entertainment weekly, extra extra, glimpse, havoc, lifestyles of the rich and famous, lyrics, media attention, oh my god, paparazzi, personal songs, pissin, relentlessly, song one