Britney’s parenting coach files ‘very damning report’November 14th, 2007 - 2:44 am ICT by admin
As for what made the monitor file such a report, well it seems that it was Britney’s utter lack of respect for her that did the damage.
“[Spears, 25] paid her [monitor] no attention or respect at all, as if she were some employee whom she could blow off,” Usmagazine.com quoted the source, as saying.
“Britney’s often distracted and in her own world when she has the kids [Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1] and has a hard time focusing.
“She is adamant that she doesn’t have to listen to anybody - that it’s her way or the highway.
“This is a very damning report.”
Britney is now due in court for the custody battle on October 26, sources say that the judge “will not look favorably upon” her. (ANI)
- Teaching was career option for Britney - Aug 26, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears Sued by Nanny for $35,000 in Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney shops while her parents hold crisis talks with K-Fed - Nov 14, 2007
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny Over Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009