Britney’s pal hawking her trashed personal diary for $2m?November 14th, 2007 - 2:51 am ICT by admin
However she soon lost interest in the practice, and decided to thrown the book out.
The source claims that her buddy Sam Lutfi supposedly found it and has been trying to get British tabs to buy it for $2 million dollars, reports the New York Daily News.
And while they are certainly interested, the mags are said to have balked at the steep price.
Lutfi, for his part, put out a denial, claiming “Britney doesn’t have any diaries.” (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan: Shifted From Betty Ford Clinic For Security Reasons - Dec 20, 2010
- Britney's ex manager Sam Lutfi asked to stay away from roommate - Sep 29, 2010
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney Spears, Jason Trawick's romantic trip to Mexico - Dec 06, 2010
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010
- Britneys mum looking for film deal on her tell-all book? - Feb 05, 2009
- Britney's ex manager files appeal against restraining order - May 01, 2009
- Spears makes secret calls to ex-beau - Jun 25, 2010
- LiLo's dad shifts her to new rehab facility over security fears - Dec 20, 2010
- Britney Spears denies accusations in Flores' lawsuit - Jul 21, 2011
- Britneys ex-manager Sam Lutfi denies threatening her with violence - Feb 24, 2009
- Kim Kardashian reclaims top spot on Internet buzz chart - Feb 26, 2011
- Britney glows in stunning photoshoot for V mag - Mar 03, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Lohan accused of attacking rehab staffer - Dec 22, 2010
Tags: 2m, balked, britney, denial, drug use, lost interest, lutfi, mags, million dollars, new york daily news, personal diary, source claims, steep price, style magazine, supposedly, tabs, trashed, york daily news