Britney’s ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegationsSeptember 10th, 2010 - 1:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 10 (ANI): Britney Spears ex-husband Kevin Federline has defended the singer over the allegations of child abuse made by the singer’s former bodyguard.
Federline, who is the father of four-year-old Sean Preston and three-year-old Jayden James, has also branded the lawsuit filed by ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores as ‘baseless’.
He is standing by the singer as she hits out at ‘opportunist’ Flores.
“This lawsuit is another unfortunate situation where someone is trying to take advantage of the Spears family and make a name for himself,” the Daily Mail quoted Britney as saying.
Britney ended her post saying, “Ms. Spears and her attorneys have every expectation that his matter will be dismissed by the courts.”
Tellingly, Britney did not make any response to the sexual harassment accusations made by Flores.
And Flores is convinced he is the victim of double standards, as he is a man accusing a woman of sexual harassment.
He told Radaronline that he missed Sean Preston and Jayden James and hoped they didn’t hear about the suit for their own sakes.
But Flores has been branded a ‘disgruntled’ and ‘opportunistic’ former employee by sources close to the star, with another insider telling TMZ: ‘The allegations made by Fernando Flores are absurd.’
Children Services are believed to have investigated - as they are required to do under Californian law - and determined the claim had no merit. (ANI)
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney is a fit mother: Child authorities - Jul 21, 2010
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney cleared of child abuse allegations - Jul 21, 2010
- Ex-bodyguard defends Britney - Sep 12, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney struggling to control kids amid child abuse claims - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny Over Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Bodyguard Sues Britney for Sexual Harassment - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney's ex bodyguard says suing her is the 'right' thing - Sep 10, 2010
- Spears full of obnoxious habits, claims ex-bodyguard - Jul 22, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment and child abuse accusations by former security guard - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney slams sexual harassment claims by former bodyguard - Sep 10, 2010
Tags: absurd children, accusations, attorneys, bodyguard, britney spears, californian, child abuse allegations, daily mail, expectation, insider, jayden james, k fed, kevin federline, london, opportunist, sakes, sexual harassment, spears family, unfortunate situation