Britney’s dance studio boss insists she’s back on trackNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:21 am ICT by admin
The dance studio boss has revealed that the pop star has been spending a lot of time to master her dance moves for upcoming live dates.
“(She’s here) pretty much nine to five everyday, which is reminiscent of her old days when she was gearing up for her other tours,” Contactmusic quoted Baker, as telling U.S. TV news show Extra.
He also insisted that Spears does not act like a diva when she is rehearsing.
“Britney has a good heart… She will call us and say, `Hey, I would like to teach some kids dance just to give them some encouragement,’ Baker said.
“These are various things that she does that no one gets the opportunity to see,” he added. (ANI)
- Evanna Lynch wants to play Britney - Apr 02, 2012
- Britney accused of 'ripping off' the title of new single 'Hold It Against Me' - Feb 20, 2011
- Kanye West Initiates A Twitter Skirmish Against Britney Spears Akin To The One Against Taylor Swift - Jan 16, 2011
- Britney Spears accused of using man as her body double in new video - Apr 08, 2011
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga becomes first person to have 9m Twitter followers - Mar 26, 2011
- Songwriter defends Britney Spears for not demanding co-writing credits - Apr 09, 2011
- 'Glee' Season 2 Episode 2 Review - Sep 29, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens Steps In As New Candie's Girl - Jan 28, 2011
- Britney Spears still dominates music charts despite personal problems - Mar 10, 2011
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Britney Spears Releases "Hold It Against Me" Teasers - Feb 06, 2011
- Minaj suffers on stage wardrobe malfunction - Jun 24, 2011
- Spears cheers Roshon! - Mar 21, 2012
- Teaching was career option for Britney - Aug 26, 2011