Britney’s dad moves court for money?June 16th, 2011 - 10:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Jamie Spears has reportedly approached court asking money for directing and managing the logistics for daughter Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale Tour that starts Thursday in California.
Tmz.com reports that Jamie has filed legal papers in Britney’s conservatorship case, asking the judge to give him money for directing the tour.
Jamie has not specified the sum of money he wants. Sources say it will be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Whatever Jamie gets for the tour, it will be in addition to the $16,000 a month he’s pulling in for serving as Britney’s conservator.
- Spears' fiance becomes her co-conservator - Apr 26, 2012
- Britney to remain under dad's conservatorship - Dec 24, 2009
- Nicki Minaj replaces Enrique Iglesias for Britney Spears' tour - Apr 12, 2011
- Spears 'wants to invest her millions of dollars' - Oct 18, 2010
- Dad working hard to take care of Britney - Mar 04, 2009
- Britney Spears sued over fragrance deal - Apr 01, 2011
- Britney's conservatorship could end soon - Dec 08, 2009
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Lindsay's dad seeking conservatorship over her - Sep 30, 2010
- Britney Spears' 'Femme Fatale' tour in chaos - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears still under conservatorship - Oct 01, 2010
- Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears' summer tour - Aug 01, 2011
- Britney's dancers 'banned from exposing singer to alcohol and drugs' - Mar 20, 2011
- Britney officially placed under permanent conservatorship - Jan 07, 2009
- Jay McGuiness loves Spears' smile - Aug 10, 2012