Britneys Circus tour to start right on schedule

February 5th, 2009 - 4:02 pm ICT by ANI  

Britney Spears

London, Feb 5 (ANI): Pop princess Britney Spears Circus tour will be taking off as scheduled despite the rumours of her cancelling it because of her two kids.

Spears, 27, had planned on taking her two sons along with her for the tour, and it seems her ex-husband Kevin Federline, 30, had objected to it.

Britney is 100 percent committed to her tour and Jayden and Sean will be joining her, the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.

There was never any question of her cancelling.

A deal was in place before the tour was even announced that would allow the boys to travel with Britney, the source stated.

Rumours had been going around that Federline would be getting paid to take their sons to each venue on the tour.

Kevin will not be joining them and theyre not back together as was also claimed at the weekend, the source said.

He hasnt moved back in with Brit hes got a new girlfriend, the source explained.

Circus kicks off on March 3 in New Orleans and will include a staggering 10 nights at Londons O2 Arena.

Britney has spent months getting fit for the tour and learning new dance routines. She is really excited about getting back out to see her fans and she wont let them down, the source said.

She is fully aware of how much everyone wants to see the Circus show and has lined up some spectacular outfits and sets to blow everyone away.

Pulling the plug is simply not on the agenda, the source added. (ANI)

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |

Subscribe