Britney’s car crash victim says personal apology was unnecessaryNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:34 am ICT by admin
“Spears has way more than enough problems right now,” People quoted Robard-Rifkin, as telling Access Hollywood.
She also added that she was satisfied with Spears’s offer to have her car repaired and to provide for a rental car in the meantime, as well as a telephone apology from Spears’s lawyer.
Spears’ attorney has revealed that a check “in the 1,000 dollars range” was delivered to Robard-Rifkin.
The troubled pop star hit Robard-Rifkin’s 1999 Mercedes-Benz station wagon on Aug. 6, in a San Fernando Valley parking lot with her Mercedes convertible. (ANI)
- Britney headed to court for driving without a valid licence - Sep 19, 2008
- Mercedes and Jaypee Sports launch performance driving academy - Jan 04, 2012
- Mercedes-Benz sells 90 C-class cars' to Carzonrent - Jul 18, 2011
- Mercedes launches the next-generation SLK 350 - Aug 11, 2011
- Miley Cyrus caught in new car accident - Sep 18, 2010
- Britney Spears turns down $3000 fine deal - Jan 25, 2008
- Mercedes-Benz India to hike car prices from May 1 - Apr 26, 2011
- Mercedes-Benz launches pre-owned car business in India - Jun 28, 2010
- Mercedes to increase investments to Rs.850 crore - Sep 05, 2012
- Mercedes-Benz sales soar - Apr 05, 2012
- Mercedes-Benz is official partner of Noida F1 track - Aug 24, 2011
- Britney reaches settlement in hit and run case - Nov 14, 2007
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Spears ex Adnan Ghalib faces 7yrs jail in hit-and-run case - Feb 27, 2009
- Mercedes launches four-door coupe - Sep 08, 2011