Britney’s bodyguard to file sexual harassment lawsuit against herSeptember 9th, 2010 - 12:36 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sep 09 (ANI): Britney Spears’ bodyguard who claims to have been sexually harassed by the singer is filing a lawsuit today.
The minder alleges that the pop star repeatedly exposed herself to him and abused her children.
According to the suit, Fernando Flores claims Britney made “repeated unwanted sexual advances” toward him by exposing herself in front of him in her home, reports TMZ.
Flores alleges, on one occasion — in a scene right out of “Legally Blonde” — “She was wearing a white lace, see-through dress. She walked over close by [Flores], intentionally dropped her cigarette lighter on the floor, bent over to retrieve it and thereby exposed her uncovered genitals to [Flores].” The lawsuit goes on, “The incident caused [Flores] shock and disgust.”
The suit then goes on to describe another alleged instance where Britney summoned Flores to her room, where she was standing naked. The suit claims, “After an awkward silence during which [Britney] just stood naked before [Flores], [Flores] asked Spears if she needed anything. After some hesitation, Spears asked [Flores] to get her two bottles of 7 Up.”
One time after allegedly exposing herself, the suit claims Britney said, “You know you liked it.”
And the suit says, “In addition to exposing herself to [Flores], Spears engaged in numerous sex acts in front of [Flores].” There’s also an allegation Britney was “loudly having sexual relations” in a hotel suite where her kids were present. The suit does not say if the kids saw anything.
And there is a more serious allegation — The suit claims on one occasion Britney allegedly demanded Flores’ belt, then walked in the house and allegedly twice “savagely hit the small child [Preston]” with the belt.
And the suit claims on another occasion Britney fed both kids crabmeat even though she knew they had serious fish allergies. The suit claims both kids started vomiting and Spears allegedly prevented anyone from seeking medical help, allegedly telling them, “Mind your own f**king business!”
Although it is not mentioned in the lawsuit, sources have told TMZ … Flores contacted the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services. And we’re told DCFS investigated and determined the claim had no merit.
The suit will be filed in L.A. County Superior Court. (ANI)
- Britney Spears Responds to Lawsuit by Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney's ex bodyguard says suing her is the 'right' thing - Sep 10, 2010
- Bodyguard Sues Britney for Sexual Harassment - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment and child abuse accusations by former security guard - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears sued for sexual harassment - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney slams sexual harassment claims by former bodyguard - Sep 10, 2010
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney Spears denies accusations in Flores' lawsuit - Jul 21, 2011
- Spears full of obnoxious habits, claims ex-bodyguard - Jul 22, 2011
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney's ex-bodyguard 'to release nude pictures she sent him' - Mar 07, 2011
- Britney struggling to control kids amid child abuse claims - Sep 10, 2010
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
Tags: allegation, awkward silence, britney spears, britney spears bodyguard, child preston, cigarette, disgust, fernando flores, filing a lawsuit, genitals, hesitation, hotel suite, lace, legally blonde, minder, pop star, sex acts, sexual harassment lawsuit, sexual relations, unwanted sexual advances